Induction Conveyor Annealing / Brazing Machine
The Induction Conveyor Annealing / Brazing Machine has an integrated PLC for process status and process parameters.
Small cycle times of appr. 6-16 seconds per part and maximum flexibility through variable length adjustment (tube length of appr. 60 to 1300mm). All electrical cabinet components are easily accessible from the front side of the cabinet.
Integrated HMI simplifies operation and maintenance.
The fast and easy change to new process data or other workpiece types reduces the operating time significantly.
Program parameters are storable for a lot of different brazing fixtures and applications. The Induction Conveyor Annealing / Brazing Machine can be easily integrated in automated systems.
The machine has two independent powers supplies.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your call under +49 6272 9217-500
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- HF/MF - IGBT Power supply
- Power 10-50 kW
- Frequency range 10-300kHz
- Siemens S7-300 controls or customer preferred controls
- Integrated PLC for process status and process data
- Industrial PC operator panel
- Inert gas control / inert gas monitoring
- Very low cycle times can be achieved - annealed / brazed on both sides in up to 5 seconds
- Dimensions - approx.. 1300 x 2000 x 2000mm
- Remote control of the system
- Temperature control (Pyrometer controlled)
- Quantity counter for gas / air / power
- Identification system for brazing fixtures
- Data storage system with Raid and USV
- Barcode Reader / Datamatrix Reader
- Marking system like laser, dot peen