Inductive Brazing Technology
Inductive Brazing technology can be used for the following brazing processes:
- Brazing under inert gas
- Brazing with flux and inert gas
- Vacuum brazing
Materials like stainless steel, steel, aluminium can be brazed in a controlled atmosphere furnace under inert gas.
Benefits of the inductive brazing technology:
- More flexibility
- Cost reductions
- Low installation space requirement
- High energy efficiency
- The dimensional stability of the component is retained, no reshape of the components after soldering is required
- The brazing fixture also serves as a workholding device. The brazing parts do not have to be brought together with a welding stapler. This process is carried out by the protective gas bell itself whereas the soldering parts are accurately inserted into the bell.
- No high costs due to disconnection and connection of the induction system (furnace must be started up over a long period of time).
- There is no welding of the components which have to be soldered and no pasting of the components required.
- Low energy consumption (due to local heating). Partial heating of the brazing joint requires a small amount of energy
We will be pleased to contact you on this subject. We look forward to hearing from you!