The Pacer T is the first solid state induction power supply to use fiber optics to eliminate noise generated faults. Fiber optics eliminate the need for filters to isolate noise to the logic board. With this micro controlled state of the art technology, isolated from any water or electrical failure in the power circuit, board life is dramatically increased and maintenance greatly reduced.
The self diagnostics of the logic control and pulse amplifier boards with a front annunciation panel aids in trouble shooting. Optional water path temperature monitoring is available. All nonferrous components with self contained pump and motor, and high efficiency heat exchanger insures high quality water is fed to the critical components.
- High efficiency solid state frequency conversion
- Single board logic control system
- Fan cooled gate driver
- Built-in diagnostics
- Nonferrous internal water piping
- IGBT inverter
- Complete short circuit protection
- Digital metering of output kW, volts, amps and frequency
- Cabinet isolation of the control section from the power section for safety
- Infinite power control from 10% to 110%
- Main disconnect with under voltage tri
- Internal capacitor bank and load matching transformer
- Safe potential separation between control and power supply
- The right performance for appropriate work requirements
- High process flexibility
- The system includes an internal cooling water circuit sized to meet maximum of operating time
Light waiveguide for transmitting the control signals
- The display provides clear status data
- Easy integration into automated systems
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Frequency & Output Power:
50kW - 300kW
Regelbereich 10% - 110%
Built in diagnostics for control and simple handling
We will be pleased to consult you on this subject. We look forward to hearing from you!