Inductive Heating and Shrink Fitting Machine
Induction Heating System for heating of electrical motor housings with following shrinking of the stator package in the electrical motor housing.
The compact induction heating system is universally applicable and can be installed as a single heating system at a defined location as well as integrated in a automated production line.
The machine has the following components: power supply / converter, closed cooling system for the coil, height positioning for the motor packages to be heated, rotors or motor cases.
The power supply can be used for a wide range of applications. Simple design and installation offer a broad flexibility.
- Compact design of the machine
- Operator and maintenance friendly
- Automatic load matching
- Modern and efficient power supply
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your call under +49 6272 9217-500
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- HF/MF – IGBT power supply 10-200kW / 10kHz – 350kHz
- Frequency range 8kHz – 300kHz
- Closed cooling system, low maintenance
- Integrated power regulator
- Siemens S7-300 controls or customer preferred controls
- SPS/PLC with clear status and process data
- Industrial PC operator panel
- Pyrometer control
- Temperature control