The HF Pacer is the first solid state induction power supply to use fiber optics to eliminate noise generated faults. Fiber optics eliminate the need for filters to isolate noise to the logic board. With this micro controlled state of the art technology, isolated from any water or electrical failure in the power circuit, board life is dramatically increased and maintenance greatly reduced.
The self diagnostics of the logic control and pulse amplifier boards with a front annunciation panel aids in trouble shooting. Optional water path temperature monitoring is available. All nonferrous components with self contained pump and motor, and high efficiency heat exchanger insures high quality water is fed to the critical components.
- High efficiency solid state frequency conversion
- Single board logic control system
- Fiber optics to transmit control signals
- Built-in diagnostics
- Digital metering of output kW, volts, amps and frequency
- Cabinet isolation of the control section from the power section for safety
- Infinite power control from 3% to 110%
- Main disconnect with under voltage trip
- Variable frequency of 60% to 100% of rating
- Safe potential separation between control and power supply
The right performance for appropriate work requirements
- Great process flexibility
- The system includes an internal cooling water circuit sized to meet maximum of operating time
- Light waveguide for transmitting the control signals
- The display provides clear status data
- Easy integration into automated systems
- Frequency and power control:
25kHz - 100kHz
100kW - 4000kW
- Power control:
Regelbereich 3% - 110%
Built-in diagnostics for control
We will be pleased to consult you on this subject. We look forward to hearing from you!
All specifications subject to change without notice.