The solid state solution for RF Induction Heating Applications.
- Efficient, precision heating
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Compact, rugged, dependable in harsh industrial environments
- State of the art power conversion technology
- Ultimate load matching flexibility
- Internal trending and data logging
- Conservative 100% duty cycle rating
- High resolution, all-digital logic
- 100-500 kHz frquency range - ideal for heating small diameter wire, thin wall tubing / sheet, shallow case hardening, etc.
- Transformer isolated output
- Internal load matching components for a reduced footprint and simplified installation
- Minimal water consumption and highly efficient power circuit to minimize water cooling requirements
- Automatic load frquency tracking with a generous tuning window for little or no user required load matching adjustments
- Optional compact remote capacitor banks fpr remote mounting the heating coil up to 25 ft. away from the power supply.
Link your System
- Ethernet Industrial Communications
- Remote monitoring
- Control the process
- Simplify integration with existing PLC´s an other industrial controllers
Target the guess work out
- RMS and/or percent values
- High visibility metering
- Independent fault annunciation with diagnostic help
- Monitor your process with feedback signal trending
- Power window with conductance tracking
- Power, voltage and current regulation modes
- Automatic load tracking
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Frequency and Power Range:
100kHz - 500kHz
20kW und 40kW
- Input Line Voltage:
400V/480V AC; 50/60Hz, 3-phase
Built in diagnostics for control and simple handling
We will be pleased to consult you on this subject. We look forward to hearing from you!