Autotron for small part heating and shrinking processes
The Autotron is a lightweight air-cooled induction heating power source. When used in conjunction with one of the several available heating tools, it produces flameless heat within metal objects, such as bearings, gears and pulleys. With the available power rating of 1500/3000 Watt und 230V Vac, the Autotron is specifically designed for shrink fitting.
Is small compact size allows it to be easily transported to remote locations away from the shop.
- Easy use and handling
- Die Bedienoberfläche liefert übersichtliche Status- und Prozessdaten
- Durch Temperatursteuerung sichere Qualitätsstandards
- Große Prozessflexibilität maximiert die Betriebszeit
- Easy and quick change of inductors as they are pluggable
- Inductors for various small parts quickly available
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Output Power: 1500/3000 Watt
- Output Frequency: 45kHz bis 60 kHz
- Input Power: 230 Vac; 16 A; 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 500mm x 230mm x 220mm
- Weight: ca. 14 kg