Induction Rotary Table Brazing Machine
The Induction Rotary Table Brazing Machine requires a small footprint due compact design. Brazing takes place under inert gas atmosphere or normal atmosphere and can be conducted with and without flux. Depending on complexity up to 6-fold brazings are possible. There is a great variance on applications like for example bended tubes, straight tubes and material like stainless steel, steel, copper, brass or aluminium which can be brazed with induction.
The machine can be used with different brazing fixtures with different parts and is therefore highly flexible. All electrical cabinet components are easily accessible from the front side of the cabinet. Integrated HMI simplifies operation and maintenance. Maximum up time through quick changeovers to new process data and other components.
The system includes an internal cooling water circuit sized to meet maximum for power supply and inductors. The cooling system is integrated in the machine.
Reduced cycle times by multiple brazing. Multiple Brazings are possible through several controllable power supplies.
The Inert Gas Rotary Table Brazing Machine can be easily integrated in automated machines.
Storable program sequences for all fixtures and applications.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.We look forward to receiving your call under +49 6272 9217-500
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- HF/MF - IGBT Power supply
- Power 10-50 kW
- Frequency range 10-300kHz
- Siemens S7-300 controls or customer preferred controls
- Integrated PLC for process status and process data
- Industrial PC operator panel
- Inert gas control / inert gas monitoring
- Depending on complexity of the parts there are simultaniously up to 6 brazings possible
- Dimensions - approx. 2600 x 2200mm x 2000mm
- Remote control of the machine
- Task lighting
- Wide range of Power supplies (5-ca. 150kW)
- Identification system for brazing fixtures
- Temperature control (Pyrometerregelung)
- Quantity counter for gas / air / power
- Data acquisition system with Raid and USV
- Hand Barcode / Datamatrix Reader
- Marking system like laser, dot peen
- Automatic wire feed system
- Mobile lift table for brazing fixtures
- On-site technical support