Induction Single Station Brazing Machine
The Induction Single Station Brazing Machine has an integrated PLC for process status and process parameters. Brazing takes place under inert gas atmosphere or normal atmosphere and can be conducted with and without flux. Depending on complexity of the part up to 3 brazings at the same / parallel are possible. There is a great variance on applications like for example bended tubes, straight tubes and material like stainless steel, steel, copper, brass or aluminium which can be brazed with induction.
The machine can be used with different brazing fixtures with different parts and is therefore highly flexible. Program parameters are storable for a lot of different brazing fixtures and applications.
All electrical cabinet components are easily accessible from the front side of the cabinet. Integrated HMI simplifies operation and maintenance. Maximum up time through quick changeovers to new process data and other components.
The system includes an internal cooling water circuit sized to meet maximum for power supply and inductors. The Induction Single Station Brazing Machine can be easily integrated in automated systems.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.We look forward to receiving your call under +49 6272 9217-500
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- HF/MF - IGBT Power supply
- Power 5-50 kW
- Frequency range 10-300kHz
- Siemens S7-300 controls or customer preferred controls
- Integrated PLC for process status and process data
- Industrial PC operator panel
- Depending on complexity of the parts, there are simultaniously up to 3 brazings possible -> reduction of cycle times
- Inert gas control / inert gas monitoring
- Dimensions - approx.. 850 x 2100mm
- Height adjustable table (3 presets for different heights)
- Remote control of the system
- Task lighting
- Temperature control
- Quantity counter for gas / air / power
- Identification system for brazing fixtures
- Data storage system with Raid and USV
- Hand Barcode / Datamatrix Reader
- Automatic wire feed system
- Marking system like laser, dot peen
- Mobile lift table for brazing fixtures
- On-site technical support